jueves, 18 de febrero de 2010

what I like about you

What I like about you? I asked myself while we were there. I had so many answers I was drawn to write this little piece.

I like that you are beautiful.
I like when you make faces, they make me smile.
I like the fact that you are so smart.
I like your soft hands.
I love when you talk to me and use fancy words.
I love when you say things directly to my ear.
I love when you stare at me for centuries.
I love when we don't talk, silence says so much.
I love when you push me aside while walking.
I love when you laugh, it is contagious.
I love when you make funny noises when I am rubbing your neck.
I love when you ask me deep questions.
I love when we change subject on the next second and are able to go back to the deeply one.
I love that you like me... and that is all that matters

1 comentario: